Make-a-Will week serves as a reminder to get your estate planning in order. A legal will ensures that your loved ones will be provided for and that your wishes will be respected.
Your family and friends won’t have to worry how you may have wanted to divide your estate. More importantly it ensures that your loved ones, especially your children, are taken care of.
The Society of BC Notaries emphasises that all British Columbians should have a will, especially if:
- You have children under age 18.
- You own real estate property.
- You are separated, divorced or living in a common-law relationship.
- You have pets who will need to be cared for.
- You want peace of mind about your family’s future.
Michelle Broughton, Notary Public has been serving the communities of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows since 2007.
Contact our office at 604-476-2131 to see how we can help with your estate planning needs today.