Title Changes / Corrections

If you have been married or divorced, subsequent to the purchase of your property, we can amend the name on title. We will register a document with the correct name, and will require the original marriage or divorce certificate. We can also register an address change or correction.

Contact Maple Ridge Notary Today

Contact Us